I have had a few requests for my choc chip cookies recipe, here it is, these are super quick and easy to bake, enjoy!!
- 125g butter chopped, at room temp
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Plain Flour, sifted
- ½ cup SR Flour, sifted
- ½ teaspoon bicarb soda
- 200g milk choc bits
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Line 2 trays with baking paper.
- Cream butter, brown and caster sugar
- Add egg and vanilla, mix
- Add flours and bicarb soda, mix
- Add Choc bits. Have a little taste of the mix it is delicious
- Roll into heaped tablespoons, place on trays
- Bake for 12 minutes or slightly golden.
DO NOT OVER BAKE as these cookies are delicious soft.
Do not substitute butter for margarine as they won’t taste as yummy.
Try white chocolate and macadamia as a substitute for milk choc chips.
Smarties or m&m’s are a fun alternative