|Easy zucchini and rice slice|
- 5 eggs
- 250g long grain white rice, cooked
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 zucchini, trimmed, grated
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 3 spring onions
- Preheat oven to 190oC or 170oC fan. Grease and line a 20cm square pan.
- Lightly whisk eggs in a large bowl. Add rice, cheese, zucchini, peas and spring onions. Mix to combine. Pour into prepared pan. smothing top with a spatula. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until set.
- Cut slices into pieces and pack in lunchbox with grape tomatoes and fruit.
featured image: credit