I detoured away from my meal plan tonight, as I wasn’t feeling well and felt like soup. After seeing Katrina and Amie from The Block cook up their winning Chicken and Corn Chowder, I couldn’t resist. Super easy to put together, Miss 8 helped me. Katrina and Amie’s recipe HERE.
When I make this soup again I’m going to add 1tsp garlic mince with the onion, give it a beautiful flavour (love garlic).
- 1 tlb oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 4 shortcut bacon, finely diced
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 1 potato, cubed
- 310g corn kernels (do not drain)
- 420g Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 cups milk
- 1 BBQ Chicken, shredded
- Heat oil in large saucepan
- Fry onion and bacon for 2-3 min, until browned
- Add carrots, potato, corn kernels, chicken, soup and milk.
- Stir to combine
- Simmer covered for 30 min, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper, serve.
Use the Tupperware Turbo Chef to finely dice vegetables