- 2 cups SR Flour
- ¾ cups brown sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 cup blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- Place SR Flour and brown sugar into bowl, mix to combine
- Add, oil, egg, milk and vanilla, stir
- Gently fold in blueberry muffins
- Spoon into patty lined muffin tin
- Bake in 180C oven for 12-15 min
I used my Kitchenaid to mix this, however bowl and spoon is fine.
If you are in need of more freezer friendly recipes, you may also enjoy the Frost Bite cookbook.
FROST BITE shows how everyday, delicious food can be frozen including detailed freezing and defrosting instructions for each recipe. The chapters cover brunch, lunch, dinner, sweets, dessert and finger foods as well as chapters especially for children: baby purees, kids lunchboxes and kids parties.
Here is a recipe the kids would enjoy, mars bar and marshmallow slice
visit www.frostbitefood.blogspot.com for more details.