- 500g butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 5 cups SR flour
- 1 can condensed milk
- Cream sugar, butter and condensed milk
- Add flour,slowly mix to combine
- Divide into 4 portions
- Add desired ingredients to each portion. Such as 100&1000′s choc chips, nuts, sultanas, white chocolate & coconut.
- Freeze cookie dough logs to use another day
- Roll tablespoon mixture into balls, flatten slightly
- Bake for 10-12min, or until golden
I usually make a couple dozen cookies then freeze the left over mix in 2 logs. That way I can have fresh baked cookies in no time next time I need them.
You can add choc chips, m and ms, jam etc… to the mix.
Increase sugar amount to taste.
Try adding some
100′s & 1000s
Roll them in 100′s & 1000′s
top with m&m’s