School holidays start here in QLD at the end of this week. We are going to try and spend the first week at home, to relax unwind and enjoy time together as a family. We recently purchased Wii Party and loving it, such a fun game to play all together, making us work together as teams and individually.
I have included a FREE school holiday planner which will keep help you keep the upcoming weeks organised. I ask the kids to write down the things they want to do, on the wish list. Then we try and work a few or most of them into the 2 weeks they have off.
Click image below to download and print. I have also included a blank planner as I know each state have different holiday dates.
Here are some great sites with ideas for school activities:
- Be a fun mum – 15 Adventurous Things To Do With Kids
- Ticketek.com events – shows and performances
- A little bird – events around brisbane
- Play at home mum – street paint with a splat!
- Inner Nutshell – create your own personal storybook
- Veggie Smugglers – printable fun
- Paint on the ceiling – bubble wrap paints
- The imagination tree – messy plan with sand and water
- Busy Brissy mum – create some DIY hair clips
- Savvy Mumma – gold coast events