December, January and early February is a very busy time of year for our family, as we have Christmas, my birthday, kids go back to school then… my niece is due (squealing with excitement that I am going to be an Aunty…finally!!), my 3 kids, MIL and my mum’s birthday’s all in the same fortnight. So I need to make a start on back-to-school shopping in November prior to Christmas to ease our budget into an expensive few months.
I have already purchased:
- Uniform shirts
- Socks (Big W, pure white)
- Pencil Cases, gift for Christmas
- Lunchboxes, gift for Christmas
- Drink bottles, gift for Christmas
- School bag, gift for Christmas
- Ordered their book list through the school book supply company
To keep track of the other items I need to purchase I use my ‘Back to school Checklist’. FREE for you to download.
When do you start preparing for Back to School?