#30 Play Jewellery
My girls can accumulate so much play jewellery, given to them as gifts or received in party bags. All thrown into a drawer of chaos.
Together we went through the drawer and decided to do the following:
- Throw out any broken items
- Throw out packaging boxes
- Throw out make-up that has been used up
- Give to charity or her little sister items that didn’t fit her
- Give to charity play jewellery she didn’t want to keep
- Organised like items together using Rubbermaid containers we had in the container cupboard
Is it time for your little girl to have a clean out?