A few of readers spied my Christmas box on my hutch in the photo of our big tinsel candy cane asking what is in it.
I purchased the tin box from Target a few months ago. I have put this box in a central location of the house for when I have a spare minute (hmm, rarity these day’s) I can write some Christmas cards or tags and complete items on my Christmas to do list.
In the box I have:
- Christmas Cards
- Christmas cards for the kids to give their friends
- An assortment of Christmas tags
- Baubles I plan on blinging up (will show you soon)
- Christmas marshmallow sticks, which I have plans for too
- Raffia ribbon, which is my preferred gift decoration