Continuing on with the Decluttering 52 Things in 52 Weeks Challenge. Did you know that most products in your bathroom have a used by date? Amazingly alot of people don’t realise, but if you have a look on your products usually it is mentioned in a very small font. It maybe hard to say goodbye to some of your much loved lipsticks or eye shadows, however like food they all have a shelf life.
- Perfume – 24 months
- Mascara – 4-6 months
- Eye shadow/Blush – 18-24 months
- Lipstick/lip-gloss – 12 months
- Foundation – 6 months
- Powders – 12 months
- Eye and lip pencils – 12 months
- Cleansers/moisturisers – 6 months
- Lotions - 12-18 months
- Nail polish – 12 months
- Shampoo and Conditioner – 36 months
- Sunscreen - has an exact expiry date, check packaging
Check the expiry date on your makeup and dispose of any that you believe have expired.
Please list what you have decluttered below.