I received great feedback from the last challenge Throw away 10 things cluttering your kitchen and I can’t believe that you are all asking for more challenges!! I’ll try to put a challenge to you weekly, we’ll see how well you can do!!
Today’s challenge, throw 10 things away from the top office drawer. The drawer that has too many rubber bands, staples that have fallen out of the box, old pens, broken pencils, one to many notepads. You can do it, and while you’re at it, try organising it back into some order.
Again, I would love to hear what you have thrown away in the comment below!
My list of 10 items:
- Little staple pieces
- Old tupperware demonstrator stamp
- Dried up blue-tak
- Broken staple removerer
- Moved 2 extra sharpeners to the ‘school supplies box’
- Old pencil case
- I have 1 x new p-touch (label machine) tape if anybody would like it.
- Pieces of plastic wrapping
- Dust and dirt, gave it a good clean
I struggled to get 10 but I made it!!