The Organised Housewife is a website where I want to give tips and ideas to keep your household clean and organised. I would really love to have readers publish a guest post, as my way of organising and cleaning may not suit everybody and perhaps the way you do things might be of interest to others.
If you are interested in guest posting please continue reading for guidelines and details on what to email me.
Topics may include but not limited to:
- Lunchbox ideas
- Home and Garden
Guidelines on being a guest
- You do not have to be a blogger to be a guest, any reader is welcome
- Please email a basic idea of your guest post using the form below, full submission not required at this early stage
- Not all guest posts will be accepted, please do not be offended by this
- The topic needs to be relevant to The Organised Housewife blog
- This post must be exclusive for this blog and not to be republished or has been published elsewhere
- I am happy to help promote your blog by including links, however links need to be used appropriately and excess use of links will be removed
- 1 image needs to be included with your guest post
- Links to your website, facebook and twitter will be included in the About Guest Bio.
- Guest posts are unpaid
Expression of interest
I will reply to your email to notifying if your expression of interest has been accepted and requesting the full guest post article, along with the date it will be published. Please then send through your submission 2 weeks prior to this date.
Thankyou for your interest and I look forward to reading your submission!